Monday, September 22, 2014

Oriental Trading Love & Meal Prep Made Easy

It's always a good day when you get a box on your doorstep. It's an even better day when you get TWO!! This year, I've gotten hooked in Oriental Trading. I love using their little toys, bookmarks, crafty things for motivators MUCH more than candy! Sugar isn't that great for you anyway. If I'm not going to buy it for myself, why am I going to give it to the kids? Plus...keeps them from getting on a sugar high and expecting a treat whenever they do something right...like a dog. They're not dogs. Don't reward them with food!

My other box? My 6 Pack Bag! The BEST way to organize my meals, EVER! Enough room for all of my meals (which is a lot), extra pockets, cool ice packs, stylish, and have I mentioned convenience? The ice packs and their insulation keep things cold forever!




No comments:

Post a Comment