Friday, February 13, 2015

Non-Candy Valentines

I hate how much candy kids seem to get ALL the time! I can proudly say, that I do not buy candy for the students. All of the candy that I hand out is donated by parents, and I"m sure most parents appreciate that about me! They prefer the cool little trinkets from Oriental Trading over something that will last 2 seconds and then I'll end up picking the trash up off the floor. SO Valentine's Day...the day of sugar, sugar, and more sugar. I decided to do something out of the norm. I have had a huge problem with pencils this year (weird how that changes from year to year) so I decided to do mechanical pencils. Who doesn't love mechanical pencils?? They LOVE them!! I attached a cute little Valentines-y word search and it was a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment